Our latest projects
Check out our crew on the job and in action.
Infrared Asphalt Repair & Removals
|See us in ACTION!|
|Click to watch the video|
Pavements fail for many reasons. Whether it's a lack of gravel base, insufficient thickness, poor drainage or a combination of these. Asphalt Maintenance and Paving can use infrared technology or our removal process to remedy damaged areas. The result is a smooth, permanent repair.
- Applying heat to damaged pavement to soften
- Install new hot mix asphalt
- Once compacted, the old and new are fused together for a permanent repair
- Open for traffic within 30 minutes
- Saw-cut straight edges and remove
- Stabalize the base as needed
- Install the hot mix and compact
Asphalt Maintenance and Paving has removed and repaired tons of areas in front of garages, aprons, sidewalks and stoops. With our experience and expertise, there's never been a problem we couldn't identify and fix!